Monday, May 12, 2008

Sneak Peak for Mel

So, I'm making some SUPER cute aprons for my dear friend Mel and her darling daughters. She won't be getting them until she comes to visit in July (no--I'm NOT that mean--she's moving and doesn't need to pack anything else before she moves). But I wanted to give her a sneak peak of her daughters aprons. You will notice it's not the entire apron. I don't want to ruin the surprise.

I'm so excited for how cute these are turning out!! You may be asking why the Strawberry Shortcake--well I have it from the most excellent source (Mel herself) that her girls LOVE Strawberry Shortcake. I saw the fabric and HAD to get it!!! Mel's will not have the Strawberry Shortcake but her's DOES have some super cute strawberry fabric from Moda. Now, if only I had 4 more hours in the day to finish the kazillion projects I have going.

3 comments:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Girl!! You is the bomb! Guess what, you best hurry because we are going to be in Utah on June 2nd (David just changed our tickets today)! I am so excited. I love this website... fabulous! Love you!

Laura said...

I saw your blog on BCB Just want to say I love strawberry shortcake... so I can't wait to see a post of the aprons when complete! Lucky Mel! ~ Laura

Kate said...

Aww! I wanted to BE strawberry shortcake when I was a little girl. Can't wait to see the finished result... I'm working on some aprons now myself!