Monday, May 5, 2008

Diaper and Wipe Case

I know--I should be posting more--hopefully when I finish setting up my sewing area that will happen. I made this diaper and wipe case for my SIL. Her son is now old enough she doesn't need the whole diaper bag so I asked if she wanted one and she did. I FINALLY got it put together (we discussed this during Thanksgiving 2007--what can I say--I'm a procrasinator) I'm not sending it to her because I still have an apron to make for her and one for my nephew (sock monkeys--soooooooo cute!!) and they are coming to Utah to visit in July. So if the Gods are kind (or maybe the Muses???) I will have those done as well before they come.

So this case holds 3 size 3 or 4 diapers, Huggies travel wipe case and a tube of diaper rash cream. Fabulous for when you don't want to carry the whole bag OR you are tired of crushed diapers. OR you have more than 2 in diapers and need to carry different sizes. (obviously you would need more than one case)



Front--still need to add the snaps- Can't find my snap press.

Open Front

Back--I added a pocket to store things like hand sanitizer.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

What a great idea! I love the fabric print, and I love the fact that it's a smaller version so you don't have to lug a huge bag around if you're just running a quick errand. So cute Lyns.

Amy said...

I'll be expecting mine in the mail any day now/ (I prefer pink and brown) ;)