Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bibs, bibs and more bibs

So, I have over dozen "boutique" style bibs that have been cut out FOREVER. I finally got on the ball today and stichted some together. I LOVE them! Seriously! They cover my daughters clothes PERFECTLY so I don't have to worry about food stains. And they are just super cute with the chenille on the back! I can't believe how much people pay for these things!! I've seen them on ebay and etsy for $10 and up. Ummm--yeah NOT that expensive to make. Again--please ignore the lack of snaps--I STILL can not find the stupid snap press. Guess I will resort to a hammer if I can't find it soon.





Sorry about the backround of the photos. Sometimes you use what you got.

5 comments:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Adorable! Keep up the fabulous work.

Katy said...

I love the cowboy bib...Lynsey, I want to be crafty, maybe I'll try, but you need to be patient with me!!

Lynsey said...

Katy--I'll save a cowboy bib for you for your next baby. Guess I better find a safe spot since it's gonna be a while. LOL!!

Tyler said...

Lynsey, I need some sewing lessons. What do you say?

And don't plan on it being too much longer before you can give Katy a cowboy bib... I'm using my voodoo doll daily. Hee he.

Lynnette said...

Those are so cute!!!